[p] your roots will rot away
[html]
tis short ;-;

She smiled as she saw the shy happiness in Draugr's body language. Any other time she would have told the girl to straighten up and not look happier, not so shy. But she left the girl be, allowing her to act as she felt comfortable. 'I think I shall tell him that' Odessa smiled gently, 'I mean it may be getting warmer now but it wouldn't hurt to get something ready for winter, or even for when we have a cold spell!' Odessa enthused. 'Yes, I'm sure he'd be most grateful'.

The grey scale medic chuckled alongside the small girl, the sadness melting away again. When the chucking toned down she sighed and began to respond to the question. 'No. Well, not for long. I mean I think I was when we first got here. But I was old enough then to be place into the adult ranks and I didn't really argue. But, of course, as I wasn't particularly willing to prove myself I started from the Associate rank. I didn't really think I was good enough, never mind ready' she said, smiling again. 'And it doesn't matter if you're not ready, tell them that and I'm sure they'll understand. It's better to take time to get ready rather than do everything quickly and make a mess, after all'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread