[p] build that city on a hill
(380) OOC: Mobile post. :o If you want, we can end it here or you can squeeze in another post, and then I could perhaps get started on the shifting thread tonight? We could wait, I don't mind~
[html]

Honestly, the idea of herself writing did not cross her mind ever since they begun discussing the various grammar rules of words and then spelling them out. All that the fawn was concerned for as for that moment was to be able to translate what others had written before her. But, the thought rose again to mind, but Sparrow did not worry herself over it; it was something to be learned later, and would have to walk the pages before she could soar with a quill and ink.

"Oh, I see..." she murmured, wondering if Myri herself crossed the waters and visiting those lands herself. But, that was a question for another day, another conversation that was not about words and letters and spellings. When the hybrid mention the possible speed she may learn the alphabet, she shrugged, though the smile still played along her lips. "Maybe. I learn other things quickly... This might be no different." She did not like it when they talked about herself directly, far from being vain about her natural talent, and found that talking about other things were a more comforting topic.

She was slightly disappointed that Myri did not live in the Mansion like she first speculated, since that grand house in the woods were somewhat close to the caves in which she dwelled. But, it did not last long when she mentioned the schoolhouse. "The only building out there, you say? I think I know where you are talking about; I pasted it the other day while exploring the territory a bit." It was the day she met the pgymy of the clan did she that, at the time, the building that she dismissed though her memory retained it. "I'll be sure to take upon that offer soon. I don't want to keep you from the book you were reading, so I'll be on my way, but," Sparrow paused once more, looking again at the mahogany-haired woman,"really, thank you so much. You don't know what this meant to me." Though the feeling was there, her words may have been mistaken. Myrika may have seen the gratitude for teaching the mottled coywolf to read. For her, the fawn was thanking her for allowing her to be her acquaintance, the first she ever had.[/html]

Messages In This Thread