wave goodbye to what you were
[html]

Dude, I can NEVER remember whether my characters have met anyone else's before. WTH is wrong with me? XD Vague Alma/Myri stuff, first para. Let me know if needs edit!

Myrika is by Kiri!

The dark-furred woman moved off ahead, and Myrika caught up after a moment, having spent it watching Grigorii stack a pile of wood at the base of one of the trees. He scrambled off shortly thereafter, but before Myrika could turn away, she noticed another form coming through the woods -- one of pale creams and oranges fiery and bright as the sunset. The Praetorian recognized Alma shortly thereafter, and smiled at her. Grigorii seemed to be answering her question, pointing at another one of the marked tree. The woman shot a glance toward Chryses and thought better of following the surly woman so closely. She seemed to prefer isolation, and so Myri decided it was best to let her have her isolation.

The mahogany-haired woman made her way toward Alma just as Grigorii was skipping off, trotting toward the woodpiles to grab more, no doubt. Soon, they would begin to build, and this was the part Myri truly looked forward to. She wasn't entirely certain how such a thing would work, however, and she was anxious to find out. Hey, she said, moving over toward the other woman and nodding. This was a really good idea, the tawny coyote burbled, a small grin splitting her muzzle. She was ready to work, despite having sustained some recent injuries. There wasn't a coyote amongst them who hadn't, after all.

<style>
#myrikaKiri {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread