felt the branches of it looking at me
[html]

Ithiel is by Raze!

Ghillie suits -- perhaps that was the name. The dusty hybrid did not recognize the word, but he nodded anyway. It seemed they were on the same page regarding these suits, in any case. Yes -- we coyotes are lucky. We come in shades of brown, tawny, earthen colors -- sometimes gold and fire colors, but our pelts blend well. Pale wolves and pale coyotes -- their advantage comes in winter, the dusty hybrid said. We can try to make them afterward, you and I, he offered to Sparrow. He would be interested in such a thing, and if they worked on it together, it would be shared glory for both of them.

Ithiel was prepared to do whatever it was that was needed, whether that was climbing to the upper reaches of the trees or remaining glued to the ground. He much preferred the latter, but the dust-colored hybrid was not so fearful of heights he would refuse such duties. He simply wouldn't be particularly happy doing them. It was to his relief, however inapparent, that Vesper returned and spoke of herself and Sparrow doing the climbing and tying. The dusty hybrid nodded, his glance flickering back toward Sparrow as she moved to work with Vesper. If you want me to climb, I will climb, he offered, thinking he ought to have offered earlier.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread