Get it off My Mind
[html]
I do believe this calls for a happy table.

Things were happening so fast, Cerberus could feel his head spinning. It wasn’t bad, of course, for they were all very good things. From possibly landing an apprenticeship with the mate of Blind’s adoptive mother, to being invited to walk alongside the alpha, to most recently being promoted to Subordinate, the day was shaping out to be perfect.

However, the promotion had come to the coywolf as quite a shock. It was so much of a shock, in fact, that he stopped in his tracks almost as soon as he had started walking with Zalen. M-me? he stammered. A subordinate? But sir, I… Immediately Cerberus stopped himself. The last thing he wanted to do was seem ungrateful, and even risk losing the position and remain a Pariah. So he took a deep breath, straightened up a bit, and started again: What I mean to say is, I am incredibly grateful and wholeheartedly accept the promotion. But…well, what have I done to deserve such an honor?

He absolutely wasn’t questioning Zalen’s decision - ever since he’d been placed in the lowest rank all he’d wanted to do was climb, and he had tried to be on his best behavior. But even Titania had had to rouse him from his lazy slumbers beneath the tree, an activity that he had become quite good at. Other than that, he felt as if he hadn’t helped to accomplish much and was often off exploring, though he did try to stay as close to pack lands as possible. Surely Zalen knew this?

Zalen, he tried again, I will gladly serve and honor this pack with all my heart and soul. But I want to deserve the promotion, too. You’re sure I deserve it?

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread