Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
[html]

Word Count → 500 :: This thread looked lonely so I figured that I would throw a Panda in here :3

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda and Venom laid in bed together, Lillith was down for her nap, as were the two adults. Last night was a very active night, not only did Venom and Panda do a spell, but their child had been up most of the night muttered and sometimes screaming about the shadows on her walls. Panda honestly didn't understand what she talked about, these shadows, because what the woman saw was so much different. Panda did not see the shadows, for she merely saw the energy of the walls. Panda asked Lillith several times what she was talking about but the girl could not explain it, and neither could Panda nor Venom. Either way, they are were tired this afternoon and had spent the morning getting food and being normal, but by the afternoon, all three of them were passed out. Venom and Panda slept in Panda's room while Lillith was sleeping by herself in Zera'im's old room that was now Lillith's room.

Venom held Panda within his arms protectively, and it didn't seem like he would let go of her, even if she tried to get away from him. It was a good thing that at the moment, she was not trying to get away. He was in a deep sleep too, so it wasn't like someone would be able to wake him too easily. Panda's mind was already active though, but she simply laid there with her eyes closed and she enjoyed the moments of the male's arms around her, and the heat of his body against hers. She sighed contently and snuggled into his chest more and his arms got slightly tighter for a moment, just to hug her closer really. She was goiing to fall back into a slumber, but there was the sound of shuffling in the front room that caught her ear. She didn't know what it was until she opened her eyes. She pushed her way out of the male's arms, reluctantly as well as barely being able to escape because of the large male's tight grip he had on her.

A voice sounded and Panda walked out of her den, naked for once. He did feel naked but she was in her den so she didn't really care all that much. She rubbed her chocolate eyes and looked at Ayasha sleepily. What's up? the woman asked the girl, but then realized that there was something different about the girl. Her midsection now had a small belly, and her aura was weird to her. It was like the way it was when she met Annan. Panda cocked her head to the girl. Have a seat, talk to me. the woman told the other one and offered a log-chair that was sitting by their fire pit. Panda took the other log chair and moved it by the fire and then sat down so that they could be comfortable and talk.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread