Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
It took Panda a few moments to come after she called for her. She gave the older female an apologetic smile as it seemed that Ayasha had woken Panda up, probably from being with her mate since Ayasha could smell someone on her. Not that she was going around sniffing people but she noticed that the scent was heavy on the other female.

Panda though quickly ushered her into a log chair near the fire and settled herself in one as well. Ayasha sat down and started. "Well, the last few days, I haven’t feeling great. I've been throwing up, mostly in the morning and having a little trouble sleeping. I've also been a bit moody and I've put on weight and had my appetite has gone up for some reason." She let that settle for a moment.

She then continued. "But I went to talk to Aeron since I got a tattoo a while ago and I was worried that something was up with that. But Aeron told me that I'm most likely pregnant. And I want to make sure before Liam and I tell other people. My last heat cycle was beginning of April and we have been trying for pups." She wasn’t sure the last part was needed but it felt like it was useful. She then waited for Panda.

Messages In This Thread