Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 410 durrrrp

At the awkward smile, Panda held up a pink-padded hand. She did not need apologies to be tossed around for disturbing her sleep. The woman had a perfectly reasonable reason to wake the sleeping Behr, so Panda was far from mad at the other woman. In fact, she was glad that the woman had come to her for medical advice. Ayasha took the seat that Panda offered, which made Panda feel better about the woman coming into her den (she actually grew nervous when luperci were just standing around her den instead of sitting) and her chocolate orbs were on the woman, waiting for her reasoning for coming to her. The woman explained to Panda what was going on with her, morning sickness, insomnia, weight gain and increase in appetite. All the signs were there, but she had not spoken yet, for now she was simply collecting the information that the woman was giving to her.

There were more words to follow, and Panda nodded her head. It was enough information for her to make a valid diagnosis. Not only that, but even as early as the woman was in her pregnancy, her fur (unlike Panda's) was thin enough this spring to have her showing already. The bare beginning of a belly was there, and Panda did notice this, as well as the aura that she was seeing around the woman. It was the same when Panda met other pregnant women, and Venom had explained to Panda that her own aura was different when she was carrying Lillith and her deceased brother. It would be safe to say that you are pregnant. Congratulations. she spoke to the woman with a small pause of silence.

You need to start taking it easy though, drink lots and eat when you are hungry, and keep off your feet if you can. Horseback riding isn't that great for puppies either, but as long as you aren't galloping, then you can still ride. Just make sure to definitely take it easy, and call me when you need me, and I will come to you. If you don't mind, I would like to oversee your pregnancy, as well as help you deliver the pups, if you will have me.. the woman started off first with some tips, and then ended with suggesting that the woman would allow her to make sure that those pups were as healthy as they could be.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread