Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
Panda seemed to not mind that Ayasha had woken her up and she felt relieved. She didn’t want to disturb the medic, especially if she had been with her mate or at least a man from Anathema. Panda didn't speak as Ayasha spoke and she was worried that there was something wrong. But the black and white furred female was nodding so that was a good sign, right?

Panda then confirmed that Ayasha was indeed pregnant and Ayasha was a mix of emotions. The foremost was joy and happiness. But there was a good dose of fear and worry. It was entirely likely that those emotions were evident on her face and in her body language but Ayasha didn’t really care if they were. So she and Liam were definitely parents. "Thanks." Her tone was a little bit distracted.

But the instructions that Panda gave the white furred female were much like her worried mates and so Ayasha nodded. "I was going to take it easy anyway." At overseeing the pregnancy and delivering the pups, Ayasha gave an eager nod. "Of course. Though I want Liam, my mate, there with me during the birth." That was something she wasn't going to compromise on.

Messages In This Thread