Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 410 durrrrp

When she was thanked for the diagnosis, the woman seemed a bit distracted. Panda cocked her head. Was she not excited that her and her mates efforts were not in vain? Panda had been slightly upset to know she was pregnant, because she did not really like children (and she was still learning to love Lillith) but for someone who was trying for pups, the fear and worry that displayed itself on the woman's face seemed to worry Panda herself. Are you....ready for children, Ayasha? Panda asked, wondering if the woman was ready for the children. I mean mentally. It seems like it's all peaches and cream when you see other luperci have pups, but the two months you have to wait before they are born are close to hell, as is when they are being born. the woman explained.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, and it's not like we can cut your babies out of your tummy or anything. continued the woman, a small sigh falling from her maw. I suggest you talk to the other mothers around here. I know Naniko has had a few litters so it would probably be good to get some advice from her too about how to handle the children, but I also will help you as much as I can. Panda suggested, for she knew that she wished that she had gone to someone else and asked them what it was like in the beginning so she would not have been so surprised when weird things started to happen to her.

When the woman told her that she was going to take it easy, Panda nodded her head. Ayasha also did not deny the woman the privilage to oversee the birth of the pups, but then the woman spoke to her again and said that she would like her mate to be with her during the birth. Panda let an ear flick back. Females tended to be very agressive to everyone when they were birthing, especially to males, and it all was instinctive, and Panda herself even experienced the laspe in judgment and she gave Zera'im a hard time when Lillith and her brother were born. Panda shook her head.

You'd be risking your life, as well as your mate's and pups' lives if he was present while you were giving birth. You see, when you give birth, most of it is instinctual, and your body will react in ways that even you really can't control. It's also a fact that when giving birth, females tend to get angry at everyone around them, and attack-- even if it is your mate. Even Venom was not allowed to be inside of the den when I was giving birth, or I'm sure I would have come out and ripped him a new one for literally no reason other than he was too close to me when I was giving birth. she explained and sighed lightly. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but he won't be able to be present right when they are being born, but once they are born and cleaned off, and you feel better, he can come back into the den. It's not like I'll send him away completely, He can sit right outside of your den and wait until we call him back in. continued the monochromatic woman as she looked at the white woman.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread