Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
Panda seemed to notice Ayasha's distraction and question whether or not she was ready. Which was one of Ayasha's thoughts. "I'm not sure. Is it normal for a first-time mother to be uncertain about being ready?" But what Panda said was helpful and Ayasha listened carefully to what she said and nodded.

But the thought Panda might have suggested they remove the pups never crossed Ayasha's mind. "I never thought that you were suggesting it." But the white female then nodded at talking to some mothers but was a bit hesitant to speak to the Angela. Aeron would be a much better choice since Ayasha was kind of her friend. "Could I talk to either you or Aeron instead of the Angela? I don't know her very well and would feel a bit weird talking to her about that." She did want help but not from a leader that high.

But her blue eyes saw the flick of the ears at her request to have her mate present and Ayasha could figure out what the answer was. But she still listened to the reasons, the one's that she had no idea about. "OK. I'll explain to him that he has to be outside but that he can wait right outside and come in as soon as everything is OK." She gave Panda true smile. "All this is really new to me and I suppose that it still hasn’t hit me yet that I'm pregnant. But with a medic next-door to me, I'll be fine." She wasn't asking for reassurance nor was she trying to convince herself but she simply believed it to be true.

Messages In This Thread