Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 1134 durrrrp

Ayasha asked Panda if it was normal for a first time mother to not know if she was ready or not. Panda nodded her head. I can tell you right now that I was not ready. Lillith was my first child, and she's already a handful, so yeah, I'd say it is normal for you to be uncertain. spoke the woman as she cast her gaze to her daughter's sleeping chambers. She was lucky that the girl was still asleep but they did have a late night so she was just hoping the child would sleep for a long time after Venom and Panda were well rested.

The other woman seemed to be confused about Panda's 'suggestion' that was not even really a suggestion. It would be too dangerous to cut them out of you, there are ways to kill them that would work, but you'd still have to 'give birth' to them. the woman explained, though she did not want to have to think about it. Her mind thought about her dead son for a brief moment. She did not try to kill one of her pups, he just ended up being born dead. At first, she had no remorse for the dead child, but now that Zera'im was gone from her life, she was starting to feel remorse for the death of her child and one of her soulmates. If only they had more time to spend with each other before Zera'im got sick and passed on. Panda probably would have asked the woman to be one of her mates.

Panda's aura switched from a calm, relaxed hue to a more sad hue as she thought about Zera'im and her son. At least they had each other in the spirit world, and if Panda was not so selfish, she would let the thoughts of them move on too, before they thought that she was calling them back into the living world. Ayasha went on to ask Panda if she could just come to Panda or go to Aeron for advice. Panda nodded her head eagerly. You may come to me anytime you would like. The only reason I suggested Naniko is because of the fact that she has been through pregnancy more than once, while I only have one child, she has many. she spoke to the pale girl and smiled. But if you are not comfortable with going to her, you may come to either one of us. I'm also sure that if your mate had questions about what he should do, he could speak with Venom, for Venom is the father of Lillith. she spoke to the woman. She didn't know if the other knew that Venom was the father, because it never was clear to the pack whether Venom and Panda were a pair or what. Most luperci in Anathema probably assumed that they were, but they never had a mateship ceremony, nor did they necessarily stay reserved to each other (Venom was more prone to sleep with other females at times) so it was hard to tell. They both also did smell very close to one another, so just the scent intermingling made others guess the relationship even though it was much more complicated than anyone could imagine.

Panda was glad that Ayasha understood that her mate could not be in the den during the birth, and she agreed to tell her mate the information that Panda had just given to her. She then went on to speak of how it hasn't hit her yet and that with a medic next door that she would be fine. Panda liked the optimism, and she let a tired smile rest on her face. You'll definitely be fine. I'll make sure of that. spoke the woman before she felt the energy spike of someone else entering the room. Venom was not known to walk out of the room naked unless it was just Panda and Lillith, but he simply thought (since he was in a haze still) that it was only Panda talking to Lillith, so he walked out, rubbing his eyes and leaning against the doorway to Panda's room before he saw someone he did not know, and Panda sitting around the fireplace. He yawned lightly. Why are you sitting in here without warmth? We have enough wood to burn to keep it warm. asked the sleepy man. Panda enjoyed the cold, and most of the time, Venom did too, but it was cold enough in the den to where his scars were burning with the touch of the cold air. Clothing would have helped with this, but he wasn't planning on going anywhere yet so he didn't want to get dressed.

Panda turned her gaze toward her soulmate and she smiled at him too. Because I'm not cold. spoke the woman simply before the man moved from her doorway to the side of the main den that had a bunch of stacked wood. He grabbed a few pieces and walked over next to Panda and he threw the wood in the fireplace. His hazel eyes looked at the snowy woman, and he looked close at her aura since he had not been able to pick it up before. She was pregnant, he could tell by her aura. Ayasha, this is Venom, and Venom, this is Ayasha. I met her some time ago, and she came here for some advice. spoke the monochrome woman to Ayasha and Venom both, but mostly to Venom. It's nice to meet you, and congratulations. spoke the man with a gruffness to his voice. He's only cranky because he's awake. It was a late night for us last night. spoke the woman as Venom tried to walk away, but she grabbed him by his hips and pulled him towards her in a hug. He didn't have much of a choice but to hug her back with a joking sigh passing his lips before he leaned down and licked panda's forehead. Lettme go so I can start this fire. Maybe we can have some lunch and I'll be less cranky. spoke the man, and he pet the woman's purple bangs away from her right eye and over to her left side so that he could see her face.

Are you cooking or am I? asked the woman and Venom quickly pointed at her. Then you have to get the food that I'm cooking too. she told him and he nodded. Will you be joining us, Ayasha? the Dasa asked the Seere as the woman let go of his hips and he started to move towards the pile of wood again.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread