Medical Advice is the Best Thing to Get
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 678 durrrrp

Ayasha explained to Panda that if any of her pups were like her when she was little then she would have her hands full. In Panda's opinion, most, if not all pups were a handful in some way. Just some more than others. Panda was actually happy that she did not have more than one live puppy in the last litter because she did not think she could actually handle two puppies together. She had a feeling that she would had gone slightly insane if she had to deal with Lillith and then another pup (it would have been a boy if he was alive when he was born) but she didn't, that was a good thing.

Horror came across the other woman's face when Panda spoke of killing the puppies inside and she shook her head. Sadly, I thought about it several times. I wasn't ready for Lillith, and the whole thing was an accident in a way, so I thought long and hard about it. My midwife would not let me do it though, she told me of how important these pups were to be born, so I didn't. There are some others that would have probably gone through with it though, I'm sure. Panda explained with a nod of her head as she crossed her arms over her chest and tried to get comfortable.

Panda was informed that Ayasha would think about talking to Naniko, as well as that her mate might not want the help, but she would talk to him about it. Panda nodded her head lightly again and the pale woman went on to tell her that she knew that Panda would be on the job, with a smile, and Panda smiled back at her.

Venom knew that he probably confused her with his assumptions, but he was simply good at that thing by now. He'd seen Panda while she was pregnant, and he also met that leader..Annan was her name. She was pregnant too when Venom had met her, so it was only natural for him to be able to tell even from afar. He nodded his head to her thanks, as he continued to fill the pit with wood so that he could make a fire. When Ayasha told them that she would stay for lunch, Panda smiled brightly. Don't worry, I'm a good cook, or this fool wouldn't let me cook all the time she spoke to Ayasha, and then Venom came up behind Panda and hugged her and looked down at her. Well, this fool took down a doe earlier, so we're going to be having some of that. I have to go get it from the storage though. spoke the Dasa. He was one of the more hunter-like Dasas, in which he was more fit for hunting (especially on horseback) than for fighting, but he did have fighting skills. There was no hunting tier in Anathema, so there was no where that Venom could have gone other than the Dasa ranking.

That sounds yummy, you should go get it for us too. Get a piece for your daughter for when she wakes up because you know the smell is gonna get to her. spoke the monochrome Corson as she looked up into the hazel eyes of her soulmate. Venom nodded his head and smiled softly before he let the woman go and he walked out of the den and into the hallways of Anathema. He soon disappeared from sight down the halls to go to the colder rooms where they kept the meat and stuff.

Panda looked back at Ayasha when Venom disappeared. He gets more friendly the longer you've known him. Trust me. You should see him and Mido, they act like the best of friends. she explained to the woman about Venom. The kid was strange, which gave more explanation of why their daughter was strange too. Panda didn't mind strange though, because she was the definition of just that.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread