drinking from our skins
The attempts at soothing the situation had worked, at least it seemed that way to Kit, and the male didn't approach while the female announced what her intentions for the deer had been. Food for a pack, which meant it would be all the harder to weasel himself into more of the delicious meat, but that did not mean Kit wasn't going to keep trying. It gave him the idea of maybe feigning interest in joining to get a meal, maybe even a chance to flirt some with the scarred canine.

Flattening ears, and a gruff response were not the best of reactions that Kit could have got from his initial testing of the waters, but she hadn't attacked him either, that was something. "I guess you wouldn't be able to see her, since there's nothing to see your reflection in." Kit responded in a smooth voice, a grin evident on his face at what he thought was a good line. With the initial hostilities seeming to have died down, Kit slowly started to approach the female, his tail lowered in a respectful manner, but not quite submissive.

"I guess if there are a lot of mouths to feed, there won't be much for me huh? But maybe I can still keep you company for a bit? I won't try and take any more without permission, honest! Of course, having your name would make keeping you company easier." the male cheerfully added while the distance slowly closed, unless he was s topped or warned off. It was Kit's plan to move close enough that he could reach an arm out and touch the other Luperci if he felt bold. The scars that crossed the as yet unnamed female were not attractive, but Kit wasn't put off by them either, if anything, he believed that it would mean less competition from pickier males.

Messages In This Thread