drinking from our skins
OOC: Sorry this is kind of short. D:

Kit was interested in the scarred hybrid, at least in the sense that she seemed like a challenge to sweet talk, and had so far not given any indication that she would attack him for trying. Perhaps a little colder then Kit was used to, and his subtle attempts to test the waters rejected more hastily then he was used to, but the male wasn't ready to give up just because it was a hard game. Her mention of his line being similar to one she used as a kid was not one the enjoyed though, reminding him of another female that had insisted on calling him a puppy. She had been a challenge too, and one that Kit had failed to claim victory over.

Making a conscious effort to avoid that topic, Kit simply smiled, and listened to the name she gave him. Following the name, was the piling of fawn upon it's mother, and Vesper's hands going to her hips. While listening to what seemed to be permission for him to continue his flirting, and the matter of fact statement about helping her, Kit still found time to admire the pose she had struck. "Well Vesper, that sounds like a plan to me. I get to help out an attractive female, and spend more time getting to know them as well." Kit responded, a mischevious grin plastered across the male's face.

Not content to only show his interest verbally, Kit walked closer to the female, as though going to start helping with the food, but hoped to intentionally brush against the female. He wasn't sure how she might respond to his touch, and his scent so close, but being a risk taker, had figured the chance at piqueing her interest was worth the chance of getting slapped, or scolded. "I'll grab the back legs, you grab the front?" Kit would speak during, and after. The tone of his voice playful.

Messages In This Thread