i live for the taste of his blood on my lips
[html]
WAYNE MCCOY
so go ahead and act tough, like you’re john wayne’s son

but things can change fast; i can kick your ass

Wayne had never met someone mad before. He thought ponderously and logically, and madness only came to him where his beloved was concerned. He had demonstrated as much, murdering that raider after seeing her white form crumpled on the ground. Even then, it was madness with a pointed reason behind it, madness driven to protect rather than to harm. As far as he could see, however, this woman had no reason for her demeanor, for her requests. He knew that some wolves preferred eating horses to riding them, but none that he had ever met would dare have an attitude while he was there.

The black luperci crept closer, and the man pulled back lightly on the reins; Fern had no reason to disobey the command to back up. Her hooves moved shakily however, and her lungs were like a bellows; he could feel the shift of her body between his legs.

“I don’t understand you,” Wayne confirmed calmly, although his brown gaze remained hard, and he was anything but calm at the moment. When the snarl ripped from her throat suddenly, he tried to react, but Fern was screaming and rearing back. Blood wept from small cuts on her leg, and her hoarse cry struck him with terror. A lame horse was a dead horse, he’d known from a young age—when they’d had to kill the poor piebald gelding with the broken leg. His father hadn’t made him watch, but he’d explained the situation thoroughly, and his gentle drawl echoed through his mind now.

The woman was speaking, her tone almost sweet, but Wayne wasn’t hearing her at all—not understanding, nothing. The stench of fear was thick in his nostrils, fear and sweat and blood, and he realized that he couldn’t face this crazy bitch. As much as he wanted to leap down there, knock her to the ground, break her jaw and see what demands trickled out of her mouth then…

Fern stepped backwards hurriedly, and the Labrador realized belatedly that she was obedient to a fault, waiting for a command, too scared to act for herself. He growled and wrenched her head around, obtesting her to run. A horse could outrun a two-legged wolf easily; their lives depended on this fact.

Same here! Anyway, we can continue and have them actually fight if you think Wayne would survive/get away again without only superficial injuries. xD I think that had been my intention, but I realize that it proobbably wouldn't work out without the boy gettin' his ass whooped by Crazylea. >_>

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Kaswne {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/SN91L.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #000;}
.Kaswne .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#e00000; font-family: 'Gorditas';}
.Kaswne .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Gorditas'; line-height:12px;}
.Kaswne .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:trebuchet ms; line-height:10px;}
.Kaswne .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #000; background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); color:#000; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Kaswne .Input b {color:#670000;}
.Kaswne .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread