i'm falling fast, but the truth is i'm not scared
[html]
OOC: Pfft, you should read my opening posts :| PPed Aly falling when Jaz ran into her. Let me know if that's not cool with you Smile / +300

It was nearing the end of the summer months and it was hard to believe that with the change of the seasons Casa would mark it’s first full year as a pack. I was so strange to the Sole who pondered over the year as he walked towards the stables, Vito picking at trees and the long grass as the pair moved slowly. They had been in such a rush during the Spring to set up the barn, the stables, and the fighting rings and now that everything was done there was a stillness to the lands, a lazy last days of summer feeling. Soon enough they would be preparing for the coming snow. Though this winter they would have their own food for the many horses in the lands, requiring no trade with other packs.

In a year they had become self sufficient, fixing up the buildings, making a small garden, and collecting new livestock for trade and food. Though much of that Jazper owed to Wayne and Dixie, who had collected and cared for the animals. Though now they had another helper, Aly, who was quite talented with animals. Although the alpha hated to admit it he was very interested in the way the coymix spoke to the animals. She had managed to catch her attention with her strange talent but it was not just her skill that intrigued the Sole, she was also quite good looking and pleasant to be around.

Entering the barn the leader failed to notice the sandy fae crouched, searching through shelves for something, resulting in him bumping into her and knocking her off her feet. His ears perked as he looked down, embarrassment filling him as he realized that he had just knocked over the girl he had been lost in though thinking about. “Aly!” He exclaimed, quickly lifting the hybrid to her feet with an apologetic smile. Giving her a quick look over he noted no injuries from her fall, “Are you alright? I didn’t notice you….you blend in so well in here.” It was a lame excuse but plausible. Her brown hues allowed the fae to blend into the shadows, hay, and dull wood with ease, and to top it all off she was not a very tall or wide lady thanks to her heritage. The white stallion behind him nickered, chuckling at his owners embarrassment.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread