i'm falling fast, but the truth is i'm not scared
[html]OOC: PP approved. Big Grin Hehe, for some reason I like this post~ Edit: Derp, forgot to switch accounts for this post. D: I hope you don't mind the sudden switch-up, won't happen again!

Alyssum still couldn’t see a brush in plain sight, but by then she was dead set on searching for something of the sorts, her pride too big to go all the way home and back to retrieve the grooming device. Though she was focused on looking for a brush—God forbid that she’d ever find one—her mind ended up wandering back to the Sole. Soon enough, she became more or less half-hearted in her search, her hands searching while her attention was on the black wolf. She was musing over his eye color and tattoo (Which she found very interesting, perhaps even slightly attractive), some force, which she realized a half-second later that it was another Luperci, knocked her over, turning in time to land on her behind.

She looked up to see whom knocked her over, to see how much she should scold them, and realized that it was Jazper by his voice when he exclaimed her name, and in no time soon she was lifted up quite easily by the stronger male, her weight probably nothing to sweat about to him considering how much taller he was then her. “I’m just fine, Jazper, been through worse,” she said dismissively, brushing off some bits of debris from her white shirt while her muzzle was slightly upturned at his apologetic smile. Though she did not like to be fussed over, she didn’t mind when he was doing so, finding it rather amusing, as did someone else. Alyssum glanced at Vito while he laughed at him, and she couldn’t help but fully smile at that, and looked back to the Sole.

“I just got back from some patrols, though it seems that I may not stay long in here. Can’t seem to find a brush to use, shockingly enough. I guess Bella will have to wait ‘til tomorrow for her brushing,” she explained, glancing at Antebellum to see her stare at her owner with some displeasure. Though she did not find any reason to stay in the barn like she said, she wasn’t too keen to leave, now that the Knight was here, so decided to make some small talk with him; she always enjoyed their conversations, however brief they may have been. “Anyway, what you been up to, Jaz? Doing important leader business, or have you been slacking?” she asked playfully, a grin on her face to show that she was only kidding about the last part.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread