out on the edge of forever
[html]
I'll Believe It All...

Crazy Hannah is crazy… Tongue I changed the lyrics just so they would fit on one line. They were getting smooshed lol.

As per usual, Hannah was minding her own business. She’d stop to chat with a chortling bird here, reprimand a thieving squirrel there, but otherwise she kept very much to herself. The young she-wolf was inexperienced as far as travelling went, and she had hardly a clue as to where she was going. But, for someone who had been locked up in a tiny cabin for what seemed like ages, the adventure was anything but daunting. Ghost-like eyes remained wide in awe, never failing to gawk at the sheer beauty of the forest. And, when she came upon contraptions that were clearly not wolf-made, she would stop and take the time to sketch them out on a ruddy piece of paper with an ink-dipped claw before moving on. The world seemed to have many surprises in store for Hannah, so it was no wonder that she was moving rather slowly that morning.

The wind undoubtedly picked up with each step, tossing the lacey skirts of Hannah’s dress around and mussing her already-wild hair. She pinned her ears flat against her skull as if that would keep her from flying away, and continued to press forward until the scent of another – no, two others – stopped her in her tracks.

The she-wolf took merely a second to size up the strangers, noting that one of them wasn’t even a canine at all before hopping up on the fallen tree that obstructed her path and dropping her satchel on the ground near her dirty feet. The tattered, mud-soaked train of her dress fell over the log like a waterfall of ivory satin, and she folded her hands neatly in her lap as she closed her eyes. Goddess of the wind, she mused in her tiny voice, this is Goddess Hannah Solstice. Please take a break so that I may converse with this traveler in peace. Thank you.

<style type="text/css">
.hanazes .space {float:right; height:500px; width:230px;}
.hanazes .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#fff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px;}
.hanazes b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hanazes p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.hanazes {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#abaea5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCAwG.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #52534f; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#52534f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.hanazes .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.hanazes p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hanazes p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread