out on the edge of forever
[html]

Oh, that's fine. They fit on one line when I tested it, but I use the wide skins. I didn't stop to think you'd use a different one. ><

The wind blew to and fro, causing Levent’s white shirt to billow and his tail to flick out to the side at the whims of the gusts. He stooped to pick up the cat, smirking slightly at the sight of his friend tottering, and fondled his ears as he looked back at the woods. There would be more shelter in the trees, and he began to walk that way.

If he’d expected anyone to show up, it would have been a fisher or fox or some other beast of the forest. He might have been unsurprised to see a luperci appear on four legs or even two, but he did not expect the sight of a lovely tangle-haired lady wearing an exquisite dress. His jaw fell slack as he watched her stand atop a dead tree like some goddess. She had to be an illusion, especially when she fell into a pose that suggested that she was praying. Was this some sort of sign?

He was blinking and at a total loss for words, but the gales started to die down although some still rattled the branches overhead. Wilson was, for once, just as entranced as his companion. He dropped down out of his friend’s arms and padded rather bravely toward the fallen tree, letting out a mew of greeting. For one so suspicious of strangers, this time the cat seemed to trust that this woman would have a gentle nature.

Levent followed, perplexed and frowning lightly. “Hello,” he greeted at a short distance, accented English coming to his tongue in favor of the Turkish greetings he usually gave out.

<style type="text/css">
.levtcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfe4eb; text-shadow:#2c3036 1px 1px 2px;}
.levtcai w {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d3b8; text-shadow:#2c3036 1px 1px 2px;}
.levtcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.levtcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a4abb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TJ7PH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c3036; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2c3036; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.levtcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread