out on the edge of forever
[html]

The male luperci was still perplexed as he approached at a very slow walk, and his pale eyes only widened more when he saw the girl bend to stroke the tomcat’s soft ears. It wasn’t audible at this distance, but Levent was sure that the feline was purring deep and hard at the affection. It was rare that he got any that wasn’t from his best friend, as most wolves either ignored him or looked at him with a mixture of distaste and hunger.

Still gently petting Wilson, the young woman remarked upon the man’s voice and made him crack a grin. Ben Türk, sevgilim,” he murmured in answer as he came closer. She really was gorgeous, and her reaction to his accent only delighted him even more. He played hard at being exotic, embellishing even his natural foreignness to stand out as a quirky character in the minds of others. If he was memorable, others would trade with him, and if he played a fool, others would underestimate him. But for her, the faintly exaggerated show was to keep both of them amused.

Had this fine creature not looked fragile as a fawn, he might have given a more flirtatious response about the taste of his voice, but for now he was glad to look at her. Her smile took him aback, and her eyes were the same washed-out blue of his own—although hers were more ghostly instead of the ice that his gaze carried.
That ice melted when he started to reach for her hand, but then her thumbs came over his ears like they had the cat’s. He blinked then grinned, not minding the unusual attention. He waited for her to finish her appraisal of his black ears before bowing slightly.

“Muhteşem,” Levent answered warmly, and translated, “magnificent.” He smiled flamboyantly and reached out for her hand, lifting it gently to his lips. “Especially now that I’ve met you,” he purred, and then laughed lightly at how cheesy the display was, even for him. Apologetically, he let go of her hand and took a step back, his eyes bright and alert.

“My name is Levent Kartal, and my friend is Wilson,” the Turkish wolf introduced warmly, the flirtatious tone absent from his voice now as he became more open and serious. “What’s your name?”

<style type="text/css">
.levtcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfe4eb; text-shadow:#2c3036 1px 1px 2px;}
.levtcai w {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d3b8; text-shadow:#2c3036 1px 1px 2px;}
.levtcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.levtcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a4abb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TJ7PH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c3036; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2c3036; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.levtcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread