april showers
[html]

The boy did not heed the dog woman’s growl; getting dry, or at least avoiding some of the raindrops pounding on his skull since getting dry was impossible, was forefront in his mind. Had he been older, with a few more scars and a few more encounters, he might have been less naïve and oblivious to her moods. For now, though, he was snuggled up against the big roots and flopping his drenched tail, and she hadn’t tried to bite him or anything yet.

The warmth of her wet body came close, and he relented to her nudge, shifting over a little bit so she could settle down with him. At least they were both in their lupus forms; although the creamy-gold hybrid was far from small, he didn’t take up nearly as much room as he could have.

Her amused words made him sigh with regret, but his pale ginger ears flicked up at mention of the Court. Before he could look at her, however, he could feel her tongue on his fur, licking away some of the excess wetness to make the weight of his coat much more bearable. A happy whimper left him as he closed his eyes again, but all too suddenly he grooming stopped, and his green gaze moved to her curiously.

Rather than ask what she was doing, Skoll grinned lopsidedly. “Why’d you wanna see the Court for?” He paused for a moment and added proudly, “That’s my pack, actually! My dad Vigilante’s the King too.” He resisted the urge to add that that made him a prince, although that was his first instinct. It went without saying, and he had to learn modesty sometime.

Who woulda thought I'd see Amy soften up for my puppy? x3

<style type="text/css">
.shbsun b {font-weight:bold; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun t {font-style:italic; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.shbsun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shbsun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afaf4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdImJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid 36390f; padding: 355px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#36390f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread