april showers
The whine from the pup as she groomed him had not helped Amy in the slightest. Perhaps she should just kill him. Then she wouldn't have to deal with this. It would be easy. He was young, vulnerable, exposed. Nobody would get here in time to protect him. A simple snap of her teeth, and the life would end. She'd done it before, could do it again. He grinned over at her, a lopsided grin that was sure to melt hearts when he was older. It was a good thing that Amy was stronger than that. She wasn't going to give in to that.

Amy opened her mouth to reply when the pup suddenly gained a lot more worth. A large smile parted over her face. The son of the king. That was brilliant! He probably knew all kinds of things about the pack, and would happily tell her without even realizing. To ask some questions so I can bring things for the pack. I'm a trader you know. I bring supplies for various packs. I would like to trade with your pack as well. Does your pack welcome traders? I'd hate to be turned away. She nuzzled down at the pup, waiting for his answer.

Messages In This Thread