april showers
[html]

Closing his eyes and letting himself by soothed by the female’s tongue on his wet blonde fur, Skoll pondered over all of the information he had given her. He supposed the Court could expect the merchant to come and trade, and he hoped that he’d have something to give to her in return. The problem with not having anything was that, in order to obtain what he wanted, he needed treasures to give. The cowboy who’d gifted him the books had only asked for some cooperation, and that hadn’t really even been a real trade.

The older dog stood, and the boy grinned she pointed out that the rain had been let up. “Yes, ma’am,” he answered, tail wagging and sending drops through the air. He began to pad in that direction, trotting happily and waiting for her to come with him; they’d make good time, and hopefully his parents wouldn’t be missing him or too worried about the storm.

As he walked, he decided to voice his concern. “I’d like some stuff, maybe, but I don’t have nothing—I mean anything—to give back.”

<style type="text/css">
.shbsun b {font-weight:bold; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun t {font-style:italic; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.shbsun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shbsun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afaf4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdImJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid 36390f; padding: 355px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#36390f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread