april showers
He was certainly happy go lucky. Amy backed up a short distance as he wagged his tail, sending water flying. Amy would shake her own coat out, but that would probably irritate the cuts on her body. Suddenly filled with an itch to rub at those places and cool it off Amy froze still. She couldn't rub at it. That would be a very, very bad move. The pup trotted off, and Amy quickly caught up, doing her best to not rub herself wrong and end up more injured than she should have been.

She walked along with him, able to see how close they were to the pack now. It wouldn't be long before they arrived at all. Tail wagging Amy looked down at the pup's question. Smiling sweetly she thought about how lucky she was to have found him. He was so fresh, so malleable. Someone she could bend to her will without a second thought. You don't need to have things to give to me. Not everything you trade is an actual object. You could show me your pack, or teach me something you know how to do, or promise to help me if I ever need it in exchange for what you want.

Messages In This Thread