Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 200+

The rain had very nearly died away by the time the two wolves were up. Abbadon didn’t seem to care for the weather at all and Jaden actually didn’t mind being a little wet too much himself. He could stand it with a warm body by his side. Thana complemented him as he watched her big animal lumber away. He smiled happily and reached out to her. Why, thank you, he chuckled with embarrassment as fixed the coat so it was nice and strait on her.

When he finished, she began to walk and he followed her lead. They fell into a comfortable stroll when the woman asked him a question. A new pack? He answered, No, I don’t think so. A dear friend of mine needs me around while some things settle in one of the northern packs, Ichika no-Hoen, but I won’t stay too long. His “dear friend” was the new leader of a nearly broken pack. The details outlined why it was such a serious engagement, but he told her like he might just be standing around and watching for trouble. He liked Thana but he doubted she cared about the specific little drama’s he had to deal with. Do you have any plans for pack life?

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread