Rain on Me
[html]

OOC here!

Jaden smiled and chuckled a little at her compliment, seeming a little embarrassed. He reached out and straightened his coat on her shoulders. He was sweet, something she wasn’t particularly used to. Somehow she still felt some sort of connection to him. Perhaps it was because of their similar past. It couldn’t be because they were both assassins, Thana tended to be weary of other’s like her, yet she was so comfortable around him and willing to tell him things about her nearly no one knew. Did she have feelings for him already? It certainly seemed possible.

Thana listened quietly as he spoke about his friend needing his help. She was curious what was wrong but wasn’t going to be rude by asking. It was his life and she wouldn’t prod. If he was willing to tell her, she would allow him to do it himself. She simply nodded before speaking. I see, well I’m sorry things aren’t going too well for your friend. I’m sure you would be able to help though. When asked if she had any plans for pack life, Thana’s expression quickly turned into a frown. No. I tend to not trust others easily, so unless I already knew one of the leaders It isn’t likely I would even consider joining a pack.

<style>
.thanawoods .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanawoods p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanawoods b {color:#0B614B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanawoods {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hana-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F877D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.thanawoods-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.thanawoods .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0B614B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread