Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 200+

Thana was unlike anyone Jaden had ever met since leaving Alaska. Wolves in this territory who had training usually walked around with their tails high and their teeth bared, ready to fight should any little need arise. She seemed gentle. A deceiving quality like this in a killer was usually a useful tool but if it was an act, he couldn’t see through it. If she hadn’t the scars and muscles to prove it, he would have never guessed her to have gone through so much. He wished his body were not so battered so he could ask her to a spar and test her skills for himself.

Their walk continued pleasantly and answers to the man’s questions came easily. The concern she showed for his friend made him smile. They were kind words for someone the other assassin knew no at all. He certainly hoped he could help her. She was the only friend he truly had anymore. Her reasons for not wanting to live in a pack were very solid too. If the man hadn’t owed Ichika a great debt, he probably would have never joined a pack. That is understandable. He granted, I wouldn’t join a pack whose leader was a stranger to me. The pause between questions was short for he had plenty to ask, And what type of training do you have? How is it you prefer to fight?

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread