Rain on Me
[html]

OOC here!

She noticed the smile on Jaden’s face when she spoke of his friend. I would offer to help you with your friend as well, but they more than likely wouldn’t trust me enough to help. She didn’t know why she was saying that but she did mean it. Thana seemed willing to help Jaden with anything he needed. It wasn’t often that she would be so willing for another, up until that point it had only been her friend Dhiate.

He agreed with her, saying he wouldn’t join a pack if he didn’t know the leader. There wasn’t much of a pause before he asked her another question. She gave him a glance with a small smile on her face. Hand-to-hand combat, fighting with blades and daggers, mastered throwing knives, and a few others. I suppose I prefer hand-to –hand combat. Perhaps, once you’re injuries have healed, we can have a little sparring match. Test each other’s abilities. I’m interested to see how it would turn out. She looked over at him with a smirk on her face. What type of weapon do you prefer to use?

<style>
.thanawoods .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanawoods p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanawoods b {color:#0B614B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanawoods {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hana-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F877D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.thanawoods-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.thanawoods .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0B614B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread