Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 300+

Even before the question was done exiting maw, the Alaskan was wondering how he might ask it when it inevitably found its way back at him. There were a good assortment of skills he could choose from and most he could do quite well. He was an archer, a bladesman, somewhat of a leathersmith, knew how to brew poisons and make cures for common ailments and loved to cook. That last one and a few of the other noncombat skills would be left out, but he was fairly certain he wouldn’t look like a fool.

There isn’t enough trouble to call for two trained killers, He smiled at her warmly, but thank you for offering. If I ever need a fellow blade, I know where to look. He thought the woman looked like she could handler herself alright but such an extensive list of skills was still a little shocking. He was jealous of throwing knives because it was something he wanted to learn how to do but hadn’t had the chance yet. I prefer my bow and arrows. Unfortunately, he lifted his left bicep and put indicated with one finger a small pink scar where the fur was missing, It broke while I was using it last. He also indicated to a similar size and shaped hole on his thigh. It hadn’t just broken in his grasp, it had been kicked by a rather skilled hand to hand fighter. She had also given him the neat bite scar on his pectoral. But these, again, were unnecessary details that would have distracted from their conversation. I can use daggers, can fight with my hands, and have a nice pair of metal gauntlets I use when I get the chance. I’d like to have a little sparring match, though I think your right about waiting. I’ll need all my strength.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread