Rain on Me
[html]

OOC here!

She smiled and chuckled a little at his comment. No, there really wouldn’t be a need for two trained killers. It wasn’t very often that that would be the case. She looked down at his scars and felt bad that he had been injured in such a way. They seemed to be healing pretty well though. A smile crossed her face when he mentioned their match again. Yes, we should wait for the match. I’m sure we will meet again. Hopefully soon. She was in front of him then and had stopped walking, leaving very little space between them. Her flirtatious tone was obvious as she backed up again, moving over to Abbadon. She pulled out a throwing knife and held it out to him. So you can practice until we meet again. Thana slid onto the stallions back and gave Jaden a final smile before taking off into the trees. She knew they would meet again, she would make sure they would.

<style>
.thanawoods .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanawoods p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanawoods b {color:#0B614B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanawoods {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hana-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F877D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.thanawoods-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.thanawoods .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0B614B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread