under the northern star.
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

The dark woman watched with raised eyebrows at the wolf below her, what the hell was wrong with her? Obviously Alessandra wasn't going to cause any harm to the poor girl. Snorting out her annoyance she dropped her throwing knives to the ground and approached the snowy female closer. " Listen to me. I'm not going to hurt you. " She said, her voice stern. On any other day with any other person Less would have lost her patience by now and a fight would have ensued, but she refused to hurt a new mother that was seemingly defenseless. Was this how she always act when faced with a threat? Clucking her tongue and shaking her head she watched the unchanged wolf, not sure what to do.

" Why are you so afraid? " The shadow asked, expecting and answer promptly. Was the snow wolf a naturally fearful creature, or had someone made her this way. With the infection that caused Luperci, the world had changed. No longer were wolf packs proud and regal, using dominance and submission to fairly rule. If a pack member were punished, it was because they deserved so. No, now days there were Luperci who simply waited by the roadside to etch fear into whomever passed by. The world was infected with them, just as it was with this virus. This, the dark woman supposed, was also true of her.

word count - 503. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread