under the northern star.
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

The woman listened, a frown passing over her features. " I wasn't coming to hurt you. You can't assume that every luperci with knives is going to hurt you.. Though I would probably assume the same thing if one approached me.. However you must read into body language. Us canines operate on it, my posture is non threatening and therefore I am not. " Came her stiff reply, blue eyes resting on the others. Narrowing her gaze, Alessandra kneeled down in front of the snowy wolfess. She did not miss the scar on the others shoulder, it looked fresh. " Where did you get that scar? Was it self-inflicted or did somebody do it for you.. unwillingly. " Her voice was gruff, the expression on her face matching.

In an annoyed manner, her tail twitched behind her. The idea of hurting a mother was utterly repulsive to her, and if someone had indeed hurt the wolf in front of her Alessandra would not be amused. " If you are so put off by someone towering over you, why wouldn't you shift to be on the same level then? " Her tone was more thoughtful here.

word count - 503. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread