under the northern star.
[html]

(000)

less is by sie.

With a tight frown pulled across her face Alessandra listened to the snowy females words and growled as her thoughts were confirmed. She moved away and sat down, looking thoughtfully at Kiara. " Why did they hurt you, did you try to defend yourself? " Alessandra practically hissed the words out, the tone of her voice contrasting the look on her face. " I have no respect for luperci that injure mothers, weather or not you instigated it. " Her tone softened as well as her expression as she glanced at Kiara again, noting the fear in her stance. She could tell already the other woman probably didn't put up much of a fight, not if she allowed herself to be branded in such a way. " If you don't know how to fight.. I will teach you. Even if you do, I want you to show me so I can see what level you are operating at. "

With these words she stood up and stalked away from the female, grabbing the knives off of the ground and holding them loosely in her hand. If the female was a non-shifter that was alright, Alessandra would just have to shift to she was in lupus form as well. Entering the clearing the ebony mistress moved towards Max and handed him the knives for cleaning and upkeep, then began shifting beside Valhalla. It took a few moments, but the changes in her body were quick and precise and soon she was in the same form as the snowy wolf. It was almost unnatural for her to be in this form and she shook out her fur and then shook her head as well, trying to get used to the feeling of being on all four paws. To her pleasure the nameless wolfess had followed her to the clearing, and she sat down expectantly, waiting to hear the others answers.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread