somebody that i used to know.
[html]

(335)

ems is by nat.

ooc; i am legit falling asleep writing this, sorry for the quality.

The woman wasn't to be left alone for long, and with a soft snort of annoyance at the new scent that filled the area, she looked over her should to that strange boy she had met on the borders one day. Her tail swayed back and forth as she smiled at him, remember that he could not speak, but that he had a writing pad usually. He gave her a friendly wave and she returned it, beckoning him to sit on the grass underneath the tree with her. " Hey Sascha, I don't remember if you know my name, but it's Emma. Emmanulle Brenna. " She commented, her ears perked in his direction as she waited for him to take a seat. Her gaze flitted beyond him, and she regarded the albino reindeer behind him with curiosity.

If it had been outsider her packland and it was alone, she probably would have eaten it. Everybody had their different pets, and this pumpkin-colored boy was no different, though why he chose food as company was beyond her. Obviously though, it was owned. It's rare coat color and the fact that it was following the Ulrich boy was proof enough. " You know, I don't see you around much. " She said, raising one canine eyebrow at him. The dame wasn't sure if this was because he was a shut in or they had simply missed eachother in the days endeavors, but this thought she simply shrugged off and continued to carve shapes into the wood in her hand, ears still focused on the male before her.

Suddenly, one of the kittens fell from a branch that wasn't terribly high up and right into the girls lap, mewing in fright. " Kimbrah, you need to be more careful. " She chided gently, running her fingers over the soft, downy fur of the chocolate colored cat. Gabriel mewed his distress from the branch above them and Emma simply shook her head, thinking she still had a long way to go with these two.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread