somebody that i used to know.
[html]

(000)

The woman laughed gently as she watched his reaction to the sudden drop of Kimbrah, her tail wagging behind her on the ground. The white reindeer seemed to be interested as well, so she got up to her feet while using the tree as support. She watched curiously as he pulled out the notepad, wondering what he was going to write to her. A few short moments passed and he turned the pad towards her and she leaned closer to read it. Emmanuelle nodded her reaction, smiling sweetly at him. " Yes, they are mine. This one is Kimbrah, and the other is Gabriel. I am training them to catch birds for me and Alma and to help me hunt smaller, delicate things for their fur. " She replied, holding out the dark chocolate colored Kimbrah to him so he could examine it.

Emmanuelle set her at his feet, if he wanted he could pick her up, she wouldn't protest. Stalking back to the tree she stepped up on a lower branch and climbed into it, precariously balancing on a limb and grabbing Gabriel before dropping from the branch onto the ground gracefully. She might have been born a cat, climbing came so naturally to her. Holding the creamy-grey colored cat she walked towards Sasha again, holding up the other kitten to show him as well before setting him on the ground so he could play with his sister. " I got both of them from a dog trader, Amy Sunders. I don't really like her, but it was pretty reasonable trade with all the stuff I got. " Emmanuelle said, trying to create conversation between the two of them even if it were over a pad of paper and a pen. " So.. What are you up to today? " She asked curiously, tail flicking out behind her as she crossed her arms.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread