The only people for me are the mad ones.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: halalalalaaaa
The fame; the fear; the social circle that you can't get near; the drugs

He watched as his words seem to get the female thinking. He almost scoffed at her words that were to come, but he did not, for the man was silent, and respectful towards her opinion. He didn't want to be respectful to her decision, but he did regardlessly. She continued on to speak of how it was loyalty that kept her in the land of Art. Mars remembered back when he had respect for the pack, for the leaders, for their message. He still enjoyed their message, their music and games. In fact, he missed it in a way, but there was little way he would ever step foot onto CdA lands ever again. She stumbled upon words when he had suggested that she moved here, and he nodded his head to her stumbling over her words. She finally was able to spit out a question, and then an assumption.

She then started to cry, and Mars didn't know why, whether because she was sad or happy, but the next questions that came were ones that told him. I don't turn my back on my puppies like my father did to me. Of course I want to be there for them. spoke the man with a confident nod of his cranium. Then she asked if he was sure, and then whe dreaded question that he did not know the answer to himself. What would he tell Krystalle? The truth, he guessed. She knew about Mars liking Orin for a long time, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to anyone really that this was going to happen when he had the chance (and appearently he got the chance). Mars nodded his head again. As sure as I ever will be. spoke the male, his tail wagging lightly as he spoke, something of a signal of reassurance. Amon and Paz will be fine. And Krystalle will just have to live with the truth... Her and I aren't mates, or anything.. he spoke and shrugged lightly as he looked at the woman. There were so many secrets she did not know in the relationship between Mars and Krystalle. Most of the relationship was just plain fucked up anyways.

He leaned into her and he wrapped his arms around her, affentionately, much more than he had ever been with Krystalle. Normal occasions were that Mars wouldn't even touch Krystalle as Mars, only as Bartholomew. Bartholomew was the one who Krystalle loved, and Bartholomew was the one who loved Krystalle. Krystalle claimed that she loved all of Mars though. The Mars, The Bartholomew, and in recent times, the sociopath; Hurricane. She's more like....a friend...I....made a mistake when it happened... Hurricane didn't do it on accident, Bartholomew probably wanted the pups too in some part of his mind. Mars did not want them, but he dealt with them, and then he fell in love with them. They were his progeny through and through. Amon was almost exactly like Mars, and Paz was his little princess. Mars loved his children, and he always would. He couldn't be accountable for what Hurricane thought of them though...

This isn't a mistake though. Please don't make it be. I want to be there for you, and for them. Just...give me a chance? he spoke to her as he leaned his chin on her head. Orin, I honestly don't think I can live without you anymore... he told her, really not wanting to see her leave yet again. He was so tired of seeing her leave. He wanted to see her all the time, like he saw Krystalle all the time. He wanted that for himself. Part of him thought that he deserved it. Another part wanted to condemn him for all of this happening.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

My dreams will never change.
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread