God gave me you for the ups and downs.
[html]

OOC here!

His head bowed, reaching for her gaze, which she forced herself to focus back onto his. The power in his gaze had her limbs shivered, the muscles growing weak beneath his power. They were filled with longing, a longing that matched her own… Her body responded easily to their command, muscles all through her slender hips tightened, the heat of her blood increased and flowed rapidly through her heart. The organ’s rapid increase was loud enough for her to hear with minimal help from her increased senses. Vivid daydreams of those piercing eyes, his voice labored in breath, the strength of his perfect frame against her own in unison. His voice broke her lustful thoughts; his muzzle reaching down towards her own. Love, your so beautiful that wither you be clean or dirty you would still take my breath away. She smiled slightly at the words, the tension and fear she had felt before slipping away. He moved closer, his muzzle playfully pushing against her own. How he could make her smile…

He pressed himself closer to the ground, his butt going in the air. She smiled more and giggled. Finally, and she moved closer as well, than she jumped back away from the mud into a small patch of grass and sand. She could hear his pulse quicken in anticipation, the beating of his heart rise, the powers about them mingling and drawing one another in. She risked peering into his gaze again, the swirl of power and lust, the tension of his muscles beneath hers, the coils of strength that lay within them. Oh, how many times had she dreamed of this moment? How she dreamed of confessing her love for him, to whisper it in his ears and to show him truly how much he had meant to her. He was the keeper of her heart, her company, her friend. She smirked and stuck out her tongue at the brute. Come at me.

<style>
.beachsom .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.beachsom p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.beachsom b {color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.beachsom {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... pwvi-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.beachsom .inner {margin:75px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread