God gave me you for the ups and downs.
[html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow watched her closely as she growled at him and he growled back in reply. He lowered more and smiled as he snapped his teeth at her,daring her to come at him and when she did he laughed and he stood up so he could fall back and roll. When she hit him they rolled and finally after a few tumbles they came to a stop and she ended up being on top of him resting on his chest and stomach in between his legs. He tilted his head to the side and gave a low growl and whine at feeling her nips and he loved it. He closed his eyes and her nips from face to neck sent shivers down his spine and he shook lightly as he slowly opened his eyes and looked to her with such love within. He leaned up and took his teeth to her neck and returned the favor and then he licked her cheek and her right ear lightly. His tail moved slowly, more seductively as his back was to the grass. If she were to tell him to take her right then and there he would follow her orders without question. His paws rested lightly on her sides as he laid his head back and smiled up at her. Insomnia....I love you.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: <3
WC: <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread