Career Day
[html]
And I am Winter born

"Hmm." Skoll's reasoning was valid; with all she had been doing recently, taking into account each member's abilities had been put off for a bit. She was glad Skoll had taken it upon himself to set this up. Skoll continued talking, and Tayui found herself nodding along with him. She still needed to ask him to teach her more about fighting. At the moment, she possessed the basic instincts every wolf had. She could fell an ageing caribou alone if she utilized her Secui form, and she did recall having fended off a bear once, something she still could not believe to this day. In any case, she wished to learn more to better protect the pack, for it would not do if one of their leaders could not hold their own in a fight.

She chuckled when Sirius expressed his desire, wondering if he might be interested in trying to learn, or even teach himself about spying to attain a co-rank.

She nodded to Pilot once he arrived, following this with another nod to Urma once she arrived. She turned her attention to Bleach as she began to speak, vaguely interested in this concept of cooking. Humans had done it a lot, and there had been pack hunts that ended with them eating their kill by a fire, but never had she eaten cooked food. This sounded rather intriguing, and she wondered if this skill might warrant the creation of a co-rank.

"Hmm, well, I can read and write fairly well. Pilot has been teaching me to speak low-speech, though, I'm not all that adept. I've been trying to write down the sounds of low-speech as a reference, but I'm still working on that. I have a large collection of books, so if you ever need one, check with me, since I'm pretty familiar with what we have. I love history and I've been working on a history of Bleeding Souls, but it's still in progress. I also have an affinity toward ghosts and the supernatural, so if you ever had any questions about that, I'd be happy to help." She chuckled as she finished, only then realizing how varied her knowledge was. She knew about history because she could read. And she knew about the history of Bleeding Souls because she could write it. One of her best friends had returned as a ghost after he had died- Fly Agaric- and had kept her company for a short time. Her mate had died only a few months after they had become mates, and had returned as a ghost, and still her mate, for nearly half a year. It seemed as though things had just happened that had allowed her to gain such an odd combination of 'skills.' "I also know a bit of French, since it was my first language. I haven't used it in a while, but with some practise, I might remember it a bit," she added as an afterthought.

Table by Hilli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread