Career Day
[html]
Tayui glanced from Sirius to Skoll, then back again. She knew nothing about how to be a spy, or any tactics that one would need to know, but perhaps she had a book on it? She suspected that one could not easily learn how to be a spy from a book, but it was worth a chance. There might be some sort of fictitious book detailing the life of a spy, even. If not, she supposed he could ask Skoll. Although Skoll was not a spy, he was a warrior, and that was the closest thing they had. After all, spies would need to know how to fight or defend themselves if they were caught. Certainly Skoll knew a thing or two about this.

"How much do you know about spying, Skoll? You're the only one here I could think to recommend for the job," she said with a small laugh. "Otherwise, I could only think we might have a book on it, but I don't know how useful that would be, or if you could read it...?" She felt fairly useless, but perhaps the boy would find a way on his own. After all, some things you just had to do on your own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread