Career Day
[html]

Pilot placed a hand on Sirius’ shoulder, offering his son a smile as he did so. It was an entertaining idea that could perhaps blossom into an interest and skill that would be useful to Shadowed Sun’s members. "Maybe you could even try for the co-rank of Scout," he mentioned to Sirius.

The things the others talked about intrigued him, and he began to think of his own skills. He found it hard at first to think of the things he could do and that others would see as skills worthy of learning. He started hesitantly, building off what had already been said about him. "I grew up speaking low-speech, so I would be able to teach anyone if they were interested in that. Granted, I’m not the best teacher, but I’m sure we could work on figuring out a system of learning it." He smiled towards Tayui, because he had successfully been able to pass on his knowledge of low speech to her. He knew though, that a large amount of that successful was because of Tayui’s vigor and passion for learning. "I can also read and write, thanks to help from Tayui and Dierdre," saying her name tasted sour in his mouth – almost unfamiliar and forgotten, "and I would be willing to try and help anyone with that. Maybe you, Skoll," he offered to his warrior friend. "I’ve also gained some knowledge on medical practices and I suppose some gardening," he said with a small laugh. "I’d love to pass on my knowledge to anyone else."

He glanced towards Urma with a smile, glad to see her engaging into a pack activity such as this. He knew it could be intimidating when you were the new member and feeling like the odd one out. "I don’t know, Siruis, what do you think I should learn?" He asked his son with a grin. He figured some fighting skills would be good to know. Just a few basics, in case he fell into a position to use them (especially with talk of war looming over their heads). Maybe even some hunting, since he had never been all that great with it. But he would wait to see what other skills everyone had to offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread