Career Day
[html]

Alright, sorry to skip you, Urma, just trying to keep the thread moving (in my experience, the more people you have the faster the thread needs to go to keep anyone interested). Bleach won't be responding, so skip her. If we need a post order, how about (starting from where we are right now): Skoll, Sirius, Tayui, then Pilot? Urma, feel free to respond at any time, and that will be your place in line =)

At Tayui's proposal, at first he was a little flustered, before smiling humorously. The idea was...well, rather silly, once he let it sink in. He supposed he understood where the conclusion was drawn from, both his profession and the proposed one were dangerous, and had to do with conflict between wolves, one straightforward and the other very secretive. Assassins were often spies themselves, since blending in was sometimes necessary to get close enough to the target, or so he'd been told. Certainly he was associated with the practice of killing, which was...a rather dubious honor, if he paused to think about it.

"I'm not exactly inconspicuous, Tayui," he laughed. "The people I battle with know I'm their enemy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I feel I would make a very poor spy." His refusal came in good humor, though he was sad that he couldn't help. He didn't really know any spies either, at least not by profession. He knew a few people who would give it a try, and probably be good at it, too, but that was a different matter entirely. He doubted Pilot would want his son leaving Shadowed Sun to mingle with Skoll's war-friends, anyway.

The conversation caught, as he'd hoped it would, and ideas began flying hither and thither between the members of the pack. Skoll nodded deeply at Pilot's offer of education, it would help him quite a bit to have more than rudimentary healing skills, as his opponents' ability to inflict wounds often outstripped his ability to fix them. This was going quite well, indeed. This was the pack of learning he had hoped to see.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread