Full Fledged
[html]
Short sorry : (

The pup seemed to lose interest in Neelafor a moment, falling off into her own thoughts before she suddenly turned attention back to her, raising her hackles and barking. The collie flinched backwards at the noise, rising into a low crouch with one hand resting on her knife in a long practised motion, body sliding into a defensive fighting stance.

There was no malice in the movement though; not only did the child carry Casa's scent strongly but there was the ever present though that a pup so big would likely have a parent of similar scale backing them up. After a moment Neela's muscles relaxed and she dropped her hand away from the knife, straightening up into a neutral stance. "No, I'm not an intruder. I'm Neela, I joined the pack recently."

While Neela wasn't being aggressive she was being wary; Pups weren't always the most stable of luperci and this one looked large enough to hurt somebody her size in play fighting, never mind if she saw Neela as a threat. Neela wasn't palming her knife anymore but her hand was resting on her waist, a casual looking placement that could result in Neela being armed in less than a second.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
204+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread