Full Fledged
[html]

OOC here!

The collie jerked back at Adelle's warning. Clearly she had no idea who she was dealing with, a proud new warrior in the pack, descendent of the greatest warrior that had ever been born, mentor under the powerful cavalry leader. She straightened up, secui form bunched down. Adelle might be new to using secui, but she knew how to battle in lupine, training from when she was old enough to do so alongside her grandpa. The pair stood, facing off at each other before the other relaxed. Adelle stayed firm, waiting for an explanation of her presence. Adelle wouldn't give in so easily.

Told that she was a new member Adelle considered if it was true. Taking another sniff she nodded, recognizing the scent of a couple other members. So it was true. Her body relaxed, tail wagging happily. Stepping over she licked at Neela, coating her hands and body in as much slobber as she could. Hello! I'm Adelle. I became a warrior yesterday. Her tail stood tall and proud, loving the fact that she was capable of being one.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread