this was my mistake
[html]

Thanks for the powerplay permission lovvies <3

Word Count → 421

How was he ever going to make it up to her? Repay her for almost buying into a sinful temptation? There was so much he could have taken down with their relationship, killed...Even the thought of his love for her evaporated into nothing was vaguely sickening, and more so terrifying. The russet hybrid looked up from his gloomy escapade, seeing all the heavens rain upon him. Blue eyes, a beautiful cinnamon form and a wide smile upon her face. "Omni." She was an angel, so lovely and amazing. "I love you..." As if pulled by a force, his arms locked around her small waist, orange eyes soft. Jacinto softly brushed a strand of hair from her face, enjoying the lovely sight for him. His mate. He had to be more grateful, more loving towards the beautiful apparition of light. A thin muzzle buried itself in her neck, the tip of his nose just over her shoulder. "I'm so sorry for leaving...I won't do that again...I promise." The young man murmured softly, his arms tightening protectively around her waist. The Lykoi felt soft tears falling from his eyes, warm and salty. Dripping sadly from his citrine eyes to the hot water that so welcomingly pooled around the lithe figures of the coyotes.

Cinto relaxed himself, settling his rump down further into the water to get a better grip on the sinewy female in his lap. "You're so beautiful..." The gingery man took in a breath, holding her lovingly to him. A hand gently caressing her thin waist. "I love you." Cinto repeated, tilting his pointy nose up some. "Just you...Only you." Dipping his ruddy muzzle down, the slim Lykoi kissed her full on the muzzle, actually getting a better taste of her Where was Sinatrai? All alone? Suddenly feeling concerned, he pulled himself up as well as Omni's soaking body.Steadily, Jacinto lifted her, one arm behind her knees, the other arm supporting her upper body. "Sina..." She actually wasn't too heavy, not too bad at all actually. Plus, why would he complain?

Never again would he leave her alone, even then he had realized how much he had missed his russet beauty. Bright orange eyes softened at the sight of her, even glancing down had his heart melting like warm chocolate. It took them a little while to get back to the mansion, even with Omni's arms secure around his neck. As they reached the room, again the tall man kissed her again.

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread