this was my mistake
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>
Omni Cadeaux
Rock my world until the sunlight. Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I'm a domino
407sorry for the wait, life has been CHAOS. :O

Omni smiled softly, a delicate hand reaching to brush a strand of orange hair from his handsome face. She belonged to him, and if the time ever came to fend off opposing females in wait of taking her beloved Cinto, with all the rage of Hell would she rain down upon them. No one would get her lover, he was all hers. And then, at that moment did she express it. As strong arms lifted her, what seemed in effortless grace, instinctually her russet arms cradled around his neck. From her spot, she was fully able to revel in his appearance. His expression was so concerned...Guilty for something she couldn't put her finger on. And she liked to look into those burning fiery eyes, search desperately for the passion that seemed to burn so delicately from his soul. He apologized and promised to never leave her again, which in that case, the golden damsel was glad. She lifted her muzzle the slightest to one of his tall ears It's alright love...Everything's alright-- Hopefully Sinatrai was still asleep,  not getting himself hurt or in trouble.

As they entered the room, her feet softly touched down on the old floor, and her face was cradled softly in Jacinto's hands. She was pulled into a gentle kiss, and it was hard to resist, tawny fingers bending around the column of neck, leaning into that gesture of affection. As she softly pulled away, the small coywolf whispered I"ll never hurt you... Blue eyes were bright, as her slender weight was leaned against him as they walked into the room. Sina still slept, but stirred when he heard the adults coming in. Momma! Poppa! The boy yelped happily, all sleepy ways were brushed off like stray dust, jumping excitedly from the bed to stand at the feet of his surrogate parents. Dad! Where we're you? I missed you greatly! The cinnamon woman grinned, glancing to her  lover to see if he sensed this wave of happiness, that he was appreciated. Loved by the small child, a mentor. Someone to look up to, a strength. Chuckling, the coyote hybrid bent to pick him up, scooping him up in her arms. He was growing, rapidly at that. Omni held him out towards Cinto, Here. The slim woman said gently, time spent with his father would be a must. 

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Omni p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Omni b {font-family:verdana; color:#874215; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Omni {background-color:#580904;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b07f70;  line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7137/atab2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #762c0b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Omni .name {text-align:center; font-family:Italianno; color:#ab5720; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#874215 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#cfb7b2; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#3a0a02 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#d0b4a2; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #410703;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread