It's been too long
[html]
I fail. ILU! I hope when you say fully visible, you mean to them too. ^^;

He and Myrddin were reading on the porch. Deuce had fostered a life long love of reading in him, he strove to do the same for his offspring. He never had decided if he had succeeded or failed with his first born son who had been disowned. He had begun to succeed with Tameri, before she had been killed. He knew he was doing well with Myrddin, they had surpassed the classic children stories, and moved onto more substantial literary works. Their work of choice was a dog eared copy of Anna Sewell's black beauty.

He heard the call, and his ears perked. His tail wagged gently as he gave a quick return howl. "Come, Myrddin, and meet your aunt Gemma. She's my father's daughter, my half sister." Myrddin had already jumped to is feet, the book forgotten, as the call came ringing across the packlands. The nearly inseparable duo made their way quickly to the border where the pale coy-wolf waited. They arrived in record time, the slender boy and his father.

Tal saw the buffalo but paid it no mind. He was somewhat used to seeing the spirit creatures of the Aniwayans. Sky had spoken at length about them after her unexpected stay there during the war. Myrddin sat on his haunches, staring at the huge creature. He was used to the shadow of his older sister following him. Tami seemed fond of him and fond of their dad. She was talkative, too, though poppa never seemed to hear her. Sometimes when she rubbed on him, poppa looked around as though he was looking for something.

The Rhiannon male grinned at his sister, his tail wagging. "Good to see you, Gemma." He made a quick bow in the direction of the buffalo as well. "And greetings to you, good spirit."

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 302
[/html]

Messages In This Thread