It's been too long
[html]
Musty use my new Sunny Table! *snuggles* Its so PRETTY!
She hugged him, which surprised him, but he accepted the embrace willingly, even eagerly. He grinned at his sister, an eyebrow arching inquisitively. "Gemma, do you remember Myrddin dir Rhiannon, my son?" Myrddin came forward shyly, staying close to his father, his eyes drinking in every detail of the distantly familiar stranger.

After a moment, his ear swiveled, listening to Tameri. He muttered something under his breath, then looked up at the woman, his mismatched orbs wary but friendly. "Pleasure to meet you, Aunt Gemma." The boys tail wagged as he dipped his head respectfully, then backed up to stand just behind his father. Myrddin was a shy boy, a sweet boy.

Tal grinned crookedly at his son, then turned his gaze back to the white Sawtooth female. "So what kind of news do you have, little sister?" He winked playfully, unaware of the residual lustful feelings she was having. In his mind it had all been resolved. They hadn't known, hadn't really exchanged names, and it had only been the one night. It would have been a sin if they had continued to be intimate even after they knew.

<style>
.supertali1 b {color:#fff;}
.supertali1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supertali1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#8B633F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:110px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTcSb.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F1BC60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supertalibord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread