[AW] my heart can harbor this paddleboat
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Satisfaction did not come from the words of gratitude, but in knowing that her offering would fulfill its desired intent. She needed no flattering words of her generosity or an affirmation of the gesture, so long as the meat assisted in continue on the lives of her packmates, she was content in both heart and mind. Humbly, she dipped her head again with a gentle smile.

“It is my honor,” her voice was soft, nearly taken by the rolling of the waters onto the shores. “There is no need for thanks other than to the life given so that we may live on.” X’yrin was not keen to play the spiritual type when it came to killing for the sake of food, but she could not deny that there was some overseeing aspect that assisted in the ensnare of the life of all things to become nourishment. The very least she could do was acknowledge their presence, however obscure.

But that moment of spirituality passed with the rise of her crown spilling auburn down every which way. “Please tell me,” she piped with a sudden burst of life in her voice. “how are the two of you fairing? Please understand that though this territory is vast, we do not intend to impress a distance upon you. I suppose it is difficult to converse with anyone… let alone see them if they are able to hide even in a place called home…”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread